United Boiler is comprised of a talented team of certified boiler engineers and technicians who are ready to serve the maintenance, installation and repair needs of industries across Georgia, as well as consulting services nationwide.
What We’re Known For
United Boiler stands above the competition with the following qualities:
- More than two decades of field experience
- Offering state-of-the-art technology, with ongoing training to stay on the cutting edge of our field
- A full array of boiler services, including repairs, installation, design-and-build and preventative maintenance
- An in-house fleet of boiler rentals to provide interim steam or hot water during repair or installation, which can be functional same day
- Impeccable customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceeding customers’ expectations every day
Commitment to Safety
At United Boiler, boiler safety is one of our top priorities. After all, in this industry, your safety is our safety. Between our years of experience and our customers’ understandable concerns, we hold strictly to OHSA standards of safety and compliance in everything we do. Our technicians undergo extensive training and instruction in proper safety protocols, and we perform regular safety audits to ensure we are abiding by those standards.
United Boiler is a subsidiary company of United Maintenance, Inc. (UMI), based in Atlanta, Georgia. For more than 40 years, UMI has been an industry leader in HVAC design, installation, service and maintenance, committed to providing outstanding products, state-of-the-art solutions and excellent, trustworthy customer service. It is from this legacy of excellence that United Boiler was born.
UMI is primarily a commercial HVAC company, but over time, we began receiving more calls for boiler service and repair. We brought on a boiler technician to service these needs, and before long, it became apparent that we needed to expand our scope to meet the needs of our customers in hospitals, factories, food processing companies, schools and other businesses that rely heavily on steam and hot water boilers for day-to-day operations.
How Can We Help?
Need help with installation, repairs, maintenance, design, or installation of boilers in your facility?